– refinishing your cabinets, vanities and built-ins is a very cost effective way to give a new, fresh look to your house avoiding the huge expenses that come with the work involved in replacing the cabinetry, countertops, backsplashes, electrical and plumbing
– the duration of the entire process on site is much shorter and cleaner
– we are using dustless tools and high quality water base lacquer paints and clear coats, odorless, for these type of projects
– all the removable parts such as cabinet doors, drawer fronts, shelves and panels are refinished in our woodworking shop, in a professional spray booth
– we can also quickly replace all the items above with new doors, drawer fronts and panels, manufactured in the shop while our crew is performing the work in your house.
– the lacquers we use are very high quality, produced by Ilva, an Italian brand.
For a quick estimate, please send pictures with your project through our website’s contact form.